mardi 17 juin 2014

Kigali


Hello there !!!  you may not know  but I am in Kigali ( Rwanda )at the moment for my internship.
 I visited the country of a thousand hills for the first time in 2010. I must tell you that this country has changed a lot in 4 years. The following  are just some pictures to give you an idea how Kigali  looks like

Bonjour!! vous ne le savez peut etre pas , mais je suis à Kigali (Rwanda) en ce  moment  pour  mon stage. J'ai visité  le pays des milles collines  pour la première fois en 2010. Je dois  dire que qu`il  a beaucoup changé en 4 ans. Ce qui suit ne sont que quelques photos pour vous donner une idée  a quoi   Kigali ressemble.






More  pictures and  full articles  about this country, my internship ... will be posted   in   the coming weeks
Plus de photos et des articles complets sur ce pays, mon stage ... seront publiés dans les prochaines  semaines

Thanks guys for stopping by!!!