vendredi 12 décembre 2014

cropped Cami top


Hello everyone hope you guys are doing well! 
I am so sorry for being  quiet last month.  November Was  quite a  busy month for me. We had our annual school  fashion  show ,  I wrote my  final  year exam.   2 weeks ago    I left  Klerksdorp  definitively.  I am  in Cape town  until the end of this month and  in January,  I will leave South Africa for good . 
I really missed blogging, I can`t tell you how happy I am to be back.

Today I am presenting an  outfit with a ruffle Cami top ... my favourite fashion item of the moment. 

This look is simple but  in my opinion it is perfect for the summer season 


Bonjour tout le mondeJ'espère que vous allez bien ,

Aujourd'hui je reviens avec  une tenue  assez simple  mais parfaite pour la saison estivale

 Top: thrift   shop/ short : MrPrice / bag: Candy Couture / ankle strap sandals: legit

Photo Credit : Ziha Ranjato

Thanks for stopping by !!!
Merci de passer par ici!!!