lundi 29 décembre 2014

On the dots

  
Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Polka dot was a key trend of the spring/summer runway collection 2014. I personally love polka dot print pieces, they  always  add some fun, a retro and a feminine touch to any ensemble and you can pair them  with almost everything  
In my today`s look I wear my polka dot shirt with a  high waist lace  shorts. all the pieces I used for this look are quite simple, but  the mix of the prints and the pattern of the lace make the  all ensemble a little more interesting.

www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com
www.kalakelly.blogspot.com

 Shirt: Legit /sandals: Mr Price/ bag CandyCouture/ fedora hat: Zando
PhotoCredit : Ziha Ranjato

Thank you for stopping by :) !!!!