vendredi 6 mars 2015

Army girl

Hello  everyone,  hope you are  all doing good !!!
So ... today  I am presenting   an outfit with  a military influence.  
This trend made its come back on the runway  in  2011.  Since then,  the trend  has made progressively  its way to  the street. This year , the military style  is  among   the top 20 trends for  spring /summer 2015  according the Vogue Magazine. 

 When I saw  this Khaki Parka in  a  thrift Market during my last trip  in Madagascar  in February, I could not resist.  What I  really like about  this piece  is the fact that it brings that" roughness kinda feel " to the  look.  


Parka:Thrift Market/ Top: MrPrice/ Denim: Thrift Market/Body Chain: Factorie/ Boots: Aldo
Location: Rivera Golf , Abidjan
Credit Picture: Jimnita Ranjato 

For today`s  look I wore my Khaki Parka with a  black cropped T-shirt, a high waist denim and  a pair of black boots. To bring in some colour,  I accessorized it  with gold rings and a body chain  

So what do you  guys think about my   today`s outfit ? Do you   like  this trend?