jeudi 16 avril 2015

Having a pink moment

Hello ladies ! hope you are doing good
Today`s look is all about   elegance and femininity ! Not really the kind of look you  are used to see me wearing but some change from time to time never hurts anyone.  I even think that is the first time , I post a look with a skirt on the blog

Having a pink moment

I am one of those people who think that girls always look good in pink.  I think this colour reflects one of  women`s  most common character . You know that kind of sweetness that only us girls have !

having a pink moment
having a pink moment
having a pink moment
Having a pink moment
Having a pink moment
Having a pink moment
Having a pink moment
Having a pink moment
Top:thrift shop/skirt: Mr Price/ bag:Renato Angi Venezia
Photo credit: Jimnita Ranjato
Location: Rivera Golf, Abidjan, Ivory

Wish you guys a lovely week end!
Thanks for stopping by