mercredi 26 août 2015

Throw back to the last Afrik fashion show

Hello ladies !!!!

I am back after few months of  absence. And  today  I am  going to share with you  few pictures my dad took during the  10th edition of Afrik Fashion show that  took place  here in Abidjan  on June.

Afrik fashion show 10

I could n`t attend the event but when I saw those photos, I  have to say I was  amazed .Every design was unique ( details, mix of colors,mix of fabrics etc...)and  we can really see that every single piece  was made with lot of passion.

Dieudonne Senato, hair stylist form Ivory Coast
Dieudonne Senato, Afrik Fashion 10
Dieudonne Senato, Afrik Fashion 10
Dieudonne Senato, Afrik Fashion 10

Gilles Toure From Ivory Coast
Gilles Toure, Afrik fashion 10
Gilles Toure, Afrik fashion 10

Martial Tapolo from Cameroon
Martial Tapolo, Afrik Fashion 10
Martial Tapolo, Afrik Fashion 10
Martial Tapolo, Afrik Fashion 10
Martial Tapolo, Afrik Fashion 10
Martial Tapolo, Afrik Fashion 10

Eloi Sessou from Ivory Coast
Eloi Sessou, Afrik Fashion 10




 Afrik Fashion 10
Afrik Fashion 10 


Thank you for stopping by  :)